Thursday, June 4, 2009

Kailey turns "4"

Jaime and I took Kailey, Cohen and Grandpa Atwater to Chucky Cheese for games and pizza. The kids had a blast on the rides and enjoyed winning tickets. Grandpa even got involved and was chasing Cohen around the game room. I played "Deal or No Deal" and won the maximum (80 tickets) on my first time. I picked case 11 which had 80 in it. It came down to the final 3 cases and I took "NO DEAL" and passed on 42 tickets. Jaime said "GO FOR IT"....and low and behold my case had the biggest amount possible to win. It was fun. It was kinda funny too because Jaime played right after me and ended up with "1" ticket in her case. LOL.....we Laughed so hard that we won the most and least in back to back games....check out the pics and watch the 2 videos below from that day as well....

were to cool

oops, I forgot to take my clothes off