Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Years 2009





For the last 3-5 years we have been getting together at a friends house to celebrate the new year. Its much easier to do this, especially with kids now. This year we traveled to Marion and spent the evening at the Haley household. We ate walking tacos, eggrolls, creme puffs, drank eggnog (Marco brought the RUM for added flavor) and munched on deer meat and cheese. We played euchre and Wii (my arm is a little sore from kicking ass in tennis all night - just call me John Mcenroe) most of the night. The adults also had a white elephant gift exchange. Jaime got an unmatched set of different colored coat hangers. I got an old telephone, set of golf balls and an already opened mini bottle of Crown Royal (which I later traded in for a deck of cards and a book on card tricks). The kids played all night and made it as long as the adults. Cohen was the first to really get cranky right around 1:30am as you can see from his picture. We hope everyone has a wonderful night and a happy new year in 2009.

The guys playing euchre.

Cohen @ 1:30am, he's not happy

were to cool

oops, I forgot to take my clothes off