Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The move is complete

This past Saturday we moved into Jaime's parent house. It was a cold day for the move but the guys were motivated to get the job done. I was hoping to have it done in 2 hours but it took 4. We could have gotten done sooner if Marco didn't take so long to back up the trailer, if Bob didn't take so many smoke breaks and if AJ just did some work for a change.
Jaime and I spent all Saturday and Sunday getting stuff out after the guys left. You really forget how much crap you have until you try to move it all. Its not the big items, its all the little things that pile up. I have one item left to complete at the house before final inspection on Thursday. Then its all done and over come Friday morning.

were to cool

oops, I forgot to take my clothes off